Our seasonal selection
We have a coffee that meets the expectations of our daily customers, a coffee that will be rich in espresso or mixed with milk, it is the blend that we use in all our coffee shops. It is a mixture/Blend of great coffees, all specialty Arabicas.
PERU WOMEN OF PAURAN 83+SCA
- Country: Peru
- Department: Junin
- Province: Huancayo
- District: Santo Domingo de Acobamba
- Community: Pumabamba
- Average farm size: 1.5 Hectares
- Producers: Dionisia Romero, Teodora Contreras, María Contreras and Paraguayan Rosalia
- Varieties: Typical and Bourbon
- Altitude: 2270 masl
DIRECT DEALING - BRAZIL FARM BAGAGEM 82+SCA
- Producer: Oriol Family
- Farm: Bagagem
- Altitude: 1100mt
- Process: Natural
- Variety: Red Catuai
- In Cup: Sweet, caramel and cocoa, with a good body.
The mixture of these coffees gives us an extremely round cup.
Sweetness combined with dark chocolate, cane sugar, almonds and smooth vanilla, good body and a pleasant and long-lasting cocoa aftertaste.